- Remove the tube and find the leak by pumping air into the tube. If there are 2 holes, it is pinch-flat, caused by the tube being pinched between the tyre and the rim. If there is a single hole, it is most likely caused by a sharp object like a nail or a piece of glass. Carefully run your fingers on the inside of the tyre to check for sharp objects and remove if you find any or it could result in more punctures.
- Clean the punctured area with an alcohol prep pad, apply a thin layer of glue and patch it.
- Inflate the tube till it holds its shape, then insert in into the tyre. Insert the valve stem properly and inflate completely.
- You can get a fresh coat of paint on your bike.
- You can get the handlebars, pedals and seats adjusted to fit to your physical measurements.
- Get another seat to meet your comfort needs.
- If you are planning for long rides, you can add storage space with a basket or saddle.
- Add fenders to protect against mud and rainwater.
- Add attachments like LED lights, a mirror, bell and compass
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The model number of your bike.
- Date & place of purchase.
- A brief description of the issue and how and when it occurred.
We will review the claim and the images you send and make a decision on your claim. If we are unable to make a decision based on the images you send, then we will request you to send us the affected part.
Once the warranty claim is approved, we will send you the replacement part free of charge. We reserve the right to provide with replacement parts of higher or lower value, at our sole discretion. If the warranty claim if not approved, we will notify you about the same.